Welcome to TheHouseRabbit.com. This is your dedicated resource for everything related to rabbits!
Whether through our personal experience of looking after rabbits, or because our kids wanted them—which means we’ll be caring for the rabbit anyway—we’ve learned everything there is to know about our these loving and adorable small animals.
We’ve Got Everything You Need to Know
We’ll look at all aspects of rabbit care, including:
- How to Identify Heat Stroke in Pet Rabbits?
- How to Litter Train Your Rabbit?
- 10 ways to Recognize Depression in Rabbits
- Can rabbits eat cucumber? Is It Safe For Your Bunny?
- 5 Effective Ways to Pet your Rabbit
- How to Bathe a Rabbit?
- 8 Things to Know Before Getting a Pet Rabbit
Our goal is to become your best rabbit resource, saving you time and effort.
Straightforward Advice for Rabbit Owners
Rabbits are surprisingly tricky to take care of. In part, that’s because of misinformation. Everyone ‘knows’ that rabbits eat carrots from watching cartoons, but their diet is far more complex.
We aim to help you learn how to properly care for all breeds of rabbits. We appreciate that you likely don’t have time to take a course at Rabbit University. That’s why our advice is straight to the point, easy to digest.